- WFF@H Coffee Hour: Open to Homewood faculty–all ranks, all genders. Wednesday, November 28, 8:30-10:30am at the Hopkins Club. Our discussion topic will be graduate student advising.
- Where We Stand, focusing on the NAS sexual & gender harassment report, will be Thursday, October 25, at 5:30pm in Mudd Atrium. Students, staff, & faculty of all genders are invited to come discuss solutions that are specific to Hopkins and that will promote gender equity across the humanities, natural & social sciences, and engineering. Children are warmly welcomed!
- WFF@H Happy Hour: Open to all faculty. Thursday, May 3, 2018 from 4-5:30pm, location tba. Our discussion topic will be Student Evaluations of Teaching (SETs).
- New women faculty (KSAS) luncheons with Dean Beverly Wendland, Fall 2017 and Spring 2018
- Joint CSW lunch with WSE tenure-track women faculty, March 2018
- Where We Stand, October 2017
Where We Stand 2016
Where We Stand 2015